Warehouse Operations Associate
Category: Distribution, Warehousing
Type: Full Time
Entegris is hiring for a Warehouse Operations Associate for their distribution center. There is a $3,000 sign on bonus. The Warehouse Operations Associate will oversee and safely complete the duties of production, shipping, receiving, preventative maintenance and improvement teams for PADs and other products, as assigned. Specific duties include polishing pad manufacturing, quality testing, packaging, computer entry and various other production/warehousing activities. The key responsibilities of the Operations Associate are:
- Produce, package, and prepare products for shipment.
- Receive raw material and containers, utilizing fork trucks and hand trucks.
- Perform required data entry and record keeping.
- Perform required quality testing and inspections.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Immediately address any deviation to PACE values, procedures, policies, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement teams and activities.
- Comply with plant safety initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous production and warehouse related tasks (for example: cycle count, preventive maintenance, housekeeping, inventory, incident investigation)