Company: Superior Ambulance
Type: Full Time, Part Time
Emergency Medical Technician – Basic (EMT-B) & Paramedic (EMT-P)
SUPERIOR AMBULANCE – EMT’s & Paramedic’s (Full-Time) i80 Region
Competitive Pay – Flexible Schedules – Insurance – FREE CE
EMT & Paramedic Shift Options: 6 Hour, 8 Hour, 10 Hour, 12 Hour, 24 Hour
EMTs and Paramedics provide safe transportation and quality medical care to sick and injured individuals within the scope of state EMS regulations. Interested candidates may e-mail Recruiting@superiorambulance.com or DMStegenga@superiorambulance.com for more information.
- To provide appropriate patient care as stipulated in their training as an EMT / Paramedic.
- To provide safe transportation, to include accurately discerning street names through map reading, the ability to correctly distinguish house numbers, and addresses of business locations, in the most expedient manner, are essential.
- To appropriately assess a patient and accurately convey the condition to other medical professionals.
- To provide an accurate written report describing a patient’s condition, medical history, and the treatment provided.
- To provide appropriate documentation for billing information.
- To maintain the vehicle in sanitary condition, in addition to monitoring all fluid levels and gauges.
- EMT / Paramedic National Registry and/or current state license (or pending).
- Ability to provide – medical care, at the EMT or Paramedic level, while safely transporting patients.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and lifting examination and a drug screening.
- Attend company provided training and driving course.