Posted 1 month ago
Engineering Project Manager
Type: Full Time
Midtronics is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join their team. The Engineering Project Manager position will perform all project management related tasks for the Global Platform development team. In this role, the individual will own the schedule, manage risks, track tasks, and ensure every project is delivered on time with quality. In addition, interfacing with product management, sales, and customers is required for this role to ensure our customers’ needs are met. (Note: When you click on Apply Now to the job, click on Begin Search tab in green on their website.) Responsibilities:
- Have full ownership of executing the project schedule.
- Coordinate and monitor engineering projects from initiation through delivery.
- Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Facilitate collaboration between departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure engineering projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Perform all project management related tasks for the Global Platform development team.
- Manage risks, track tasks and ensure every project is delivered on time with quality.
- Interface with product management, sales, and customers to ensure our customers’ needs are met.