Company: RJN Group
Type: Full Time
RJN Group has an Environmental Technician position open. Under the direction of the Field Manager, the Environmental Technician will play an integral part in RJN’s success. They will assist with field inspection services in sanitary sewers, storm sewers, and other underground infrastructure. Position Responsibilities:
- Conduction of field inspection services such as manhole inspection, smoke testing, and dye water flooding.
- Perform confined space entry work in manholes on a daily basis.
- Assist with installation and maintenance of flow meters.
- Assist with maintaining and cleaning equipment and vehicles to ensure work can be performed in a safe and productive manner.
- Interact with clients and general public in a professional manner.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures contained in the RJN Group, Inc. Safety Manual and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Travel and work overtime as required.