Type: Full Time
The Executive Chef is responsible for building strong teams – through development, effective hiring and engagement. They are accountable for a variety of venue business functions and execution of consistent and flawless culinary and operational standards. This may include but is not limited to scheduling, inventory management, ordering, managing (opening/closing) shifts and hiring. Must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance, and deliver consistent culinary experience to every Puttshack guest. Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Bring your ‘A’ Game each and everyday.
- Lead by example by demonstrating Puttshack Core Values.
- Develop their team through coaching and purposeful feedback.
- Drive Associate engagement and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety.
- Create relationships with local and national vendors to ensure we always have the best product and ingredients to work with.
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit.
- Forecast food consumption.
- Monitor equipment for operational efficiency and safety.
- Maintain food and labor costs to budgeted plan.
- Assist in menu item pricing.
- Drive development of culinary team through training, mentoring and managing.