Executive Travel Planner
Company: Lions Club International
Type: Full Time
Lions Club has an Executive Travel Planner position available. This position is responsible for managing International Executive Officers’ travel calendars and in-person/virtual meeting schedules; assists in securing visas and coordinates air, ground transportation and hotel accommodations. Other duties may include managing travel manifests, paying/tracking department travel invoices, and assisting with additional speaker requests. Responsibilities:
- Manage Executive Officers’ calendars and in-person/virtual meeting schedules using analytical skills to make appropriate decisions on their behalf. Extends, accepts and declines invitations on behalf of the International President, Vice Presidents and/or LCIF Chairperson.
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Officers and worldwide Lions via e-mail and telephone while preparing travel itineraries and then distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate host Lions and necessary staff.
- Support Executive Officer Travel including reporting, trip kits and destination travel books.
- Serves as liaison with outside travel agency, airlines and hotels; researches and compares available air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation to identify the best available option for each travel need for the Executive Officers.
- Provides passport and visa assistance for Executive Officers and staff from initiation to fulfillment, researching requirements, facilitating documentation and processing.
- Processes reimbursements for travel expenses on behalf of the Executive Officers.
- Create and oversee documents supporting travel logistics; to include but not limited to arrival/departure manifests, transaction reports and data aggregation.
- Assist with recurrent travel training, respond to travel related questions regarding travel policy adherence and procedures, and to serve as go to person for travel related issues.
- Create and manage a process to research, audit and respond to travel billing issues as well as submit travel bills for payment and track invoices.
- Assist with staff travel requisitions and coordinate translation requests.