Finance and Administration Manager
Company: SternMaid America
Category: Accounting and Finance, Management, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
SternMaid America has an opening for the Finance and Administration Manager position. The Finance and Administration Manager reports to the CEO, North America. The role is focused on providing timely financial reports and information and corresponding analytical overview of the information. The role will be part of the North American Senior Leadership Team. The role also leads a small team and coordinates with a third party accounting firm. Responsibilities are listed below. Click HERE for full details about the position. Interested candidates may send resume to to Angela Pumo – email@example.com.
- Data analysis for management on site.
- Management of employee data, 401k responsibilities and other benefits.
- Assist CEO in coordinating legal responsibilities and advice.
- Ensure appropriate insurance cover is in place.
- General ledger entries according to US GAAP.
- Reconciliation general ledger to sub-ledgers (debtors, creditors, inventory).
- Budgeting, forecasting, reporting.
- On-time delivery of reporting packages to German HQ.