Financial Reporting Manager
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager who will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of financial reporting while supporting technical research and oversight to other key financial initiatives. This is a hands-on role that partners with accounting and other cross-functional teams within ATI. Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver timely and insightful financial reporting to the Company’s business leaders and external stakeholders.
- Complete quarterly and annual financial reporting, including 10-Ks, 10-Qs, registration statements, offering documents, 8-Ks, etc.
- Assist with directing the month‐end close process, including the review of journal entries and reconciliations, as well as the production and analyses of month‐end, quarter‐end, and annual financial statements.
- Develop cross‐functional relationships throughout the organization to understand current trends of the business – serve as a key point of contact for external auditors, including assisting in the coordination, direction, planning and execution of financial reporting.
- Drive continuous improvement with financial accounting and reporting activities as ATI matures as a new public company – SEC reporting, SOX enhancement, etc.
- Provide technical accounting oversight, including researching, analyzing and concluding on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure standards both promulgated by GAAP and issued by the SEC.
- Within the broader accounting / reporting team, provide training and development opportunities for staff members.