Forklift Driver/Material Handler
Company: Hearthside Food Solutions
Category: General Labor, Warehousing
Type: Full Time
Hearthside Foods is seeking a Forklift Driver to join their team. You will be responsible for storing, moving, and handling materials. Working as a materials handler doesn’t require formal education, but does entail extensive on-the-job training. A materials handler has a very structured work environment to minimize safety risks. Each job is planned in detail and safety issues are addressed before a job begins. See HERE for full details. Interested candidates may send e-mail/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify, transport, pack, remove, and dispose of materials.
- Ensure safe work environment.
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations including wearing special protective gear and disposing of materials as regulated by law.
- Follow direction and communicates clearly.
- Physically move materials and use heavy equipment to move materials on a regular basis.
- Contribute to Greencore daily inbound and outbound operations.
- Operate forklifts to pick, replenish, shuttle and load/unload orders.
- May count, weigh or record numbers of units or materials moved or handled.