Company: Warrenville Public Library
Category: Graphic Design
Type: Part Time
Warrenville Public Library District is looking for a Graphic Designer to execute a consistent visual identity for the Library through a variety of marketing and communications materials including newsletters, flyers, posters and signs as well as digital images for use online. Hiring salary range for this position is $19.00-$24.00 per hour. Starting salary is dependent on experience and qualifications. Requirements:
- Certificate or Associate Degree in graphic design; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum one year experience producing newsletters, program guides or similar collateral preferably at a library, park district, municipality or museum.
- Highly developed skills using Adobe products.
- Experience using a 35mm camera for photo and video production.
- Some HTML or other website coding experience a plus.