Bearing Heat Treat Operator
Company: Regal Rexnord
Type: Full Time
Regal Rexnord seeks a Heat Treat Operator to join their team. The Heat Treat Operator is responsible for the operation of various heat treat processes. The heat treat processes include carburizing, hardening, tempering, normalizing, annealing, quenching, vacuum heat treating, form quenching, and deep freezing on a wide range of metals. At all times this position is required to follow the proper safety procedures as well as strictly adhere to all documented procedures around the processing of parts. This Position is also responsible for contributing to the improvement of safety, quality, productivity, cost, and 5S in the heat treat department. Key Accountabilities:
- Promote safety awareness and comply with all safety rules.
- Strictly adhere to all documented work procedures.
- Work productively and ensure timely flow of orders through the department.
- Demonstrate continued improvement in the areas of quality and productivity.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of 5S in the Machining Department.
- Actively participate in cross training program to improve and broaden skill set.