Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Helpdesk Agent to join their support team. You will be providing technical customer support to their customers while maintaining high customer satisfaction and meeting service level agreements. The ideal candidate will have experience but not limited to Microsoft and Office 365, Windows 7/10, and Active Directory. Shift would be Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm CST. Qualifications:
- Must have 5+ years of Help Desk experience and supporting users remotely.
- Experience with Microsoft Office/ O365.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 10.
- Experience with DNS and DHCP.
- Experience with Apple iOS (is a plus).
- Experience with Mobile devices (iPhone & Android).
- Basic understanding of MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication).
- Experience with Google G-Suite (is a plus).
- Experience with provisioning necessary access (Printers, Drives, Applications).
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Willing to work in different shifts – Third Shift, Weekend shift.
- Basic networking skill and remote imaging.
- Bilingual in Spanish language (is a plus).
- SCCM certification (is a plus).
- Kaseya experience (Preferred).
- Patching experience in general (desired).