Company: DuPage County
Type: Full Time, Part Time
DuPage County has several housekeeping positions that need to be filled at the Kenneth Moy DuPage Care Center. Check them out below.
- Housekeeper I
- Clean hallways, restrooms, and resident rooms following the prescribed cleaning procedures of the department and passing meal trays to residents.
- Disinfect surfaces, sweep, mop, polish furniture, change bed linens, empty garbage, etc.
- Housekeeper II
- Strips and waxes floors utilizing a self-propelled stripping and waxing machine.
- Shampoos carpet utilizing an automated, self-propelled carpet shampooer.
- Sweeps, mops, dusts, collects and removes trash bags and recycling bins to bring to the dumpster and compactor, and operates the trash compactor.
- Interacts with residents, and assists with moving them and serving their trays.
- Makes beds, changes linens, cleans under beds, empties dirty utility and linen carts, keeps linen and utility areas clean.
- Fills oxygen canisters and distributes oxygen to nursing units.
- Performs resident transportation services utilizing a van with a lift gate.
- Performs exterior snow removal and operates a snow thrower/tractor plow.
- Performs tests on door alarms.
- Moves boxes and shipping pallets to storage rooms and moves carts of chairs, loads/unloads carts of chairs and arranges chairs to set up and break down rooms.