HRIS Manager -UKG
Company: The Joint Commission
Category: Human Resources, IT, Management
Oak Brook Terrace
Type: Full Time
The Joint Commission seeks a HRIS Manager who will manage projects for UKG enhancements and expansion, and perform day-to-day, ongoing maintenance and process tasks within the UKG system. Ensure data integrity within the system through effective configurations, as well as security and audit reporting. Evaluate current processes and business needs, make recommendations for leveraging additional functionality of the UKG platform and oversee and project manage the implementation. As the primary HR business liaison to IT, manage and own all HRIS projects, integrations, configurations, quarterly updates and general system and process enhancements. Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Troubleshoots all issues/errors and partners with the impacted areas to ensure a quick resolution.
- Audits all data to ensure accuracy and develops plan to ensure accurate data.
- Serves as technical subject matter expert for all HRIS applications.
- Partners with HR Team to identify opportunities for automation and process improvement within all aspects of HR processes/workflows and use of additional UKG functionality.
- Work with third party HR vendors (H&W Benefits providers, iCIMS) and UKG on file feed integrations.
- Utilizes Business Intelligence to write, maintain and support a variety of reports at the request of the HR team and other areas of the business.
- Partner with IT security and manage permissions and access to the HRIS systems. Audits security access on scheduled basis.
- Communicates system changes and updates to impacted end users.
- Manages the research and resolutions for ad-hoc inquiries and escalations related to, but not limited to Payroll, Benefits and general HCM.