Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Innovista Health Solutions
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Innovista Health Solutions has an opening for the Human Resources Business Partner position. The HR Business Partner serves as a mentor to managers on human resource-related issues and formulates partnerships to deliver value-added services to staff that reflect the business objectives of the organization, streamline HR functions, develop and deliver a training function, enhance workforce retention, predict staffing needs, manage risk, and ensure compliance regulations. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with managers to identify key Human Resources issues, define solutions and recommend action plans in order to improve business results.
- Assesses requirements for manager training function and develops training schedule and plan.
- Manages performance management cycle, thoroughly investigating performance or conduct issues and advising and coaching employees and managers to effectively resolve them in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Manages leave administration, ADA accommodation, and workers compensation process.
- Responds to unemployment claims.
- Interfaces with new hires and processes new hire onboarding.
- Assists with recruitment strategy and management.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation and ensures consistent application of and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Director to develop solutions, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Develops and implements effective talent and performance management strategies in order to meet business objectives.
- Implements employee retention programs and practices to establish positive employee-employer relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation and arbitration decisions to assess industry trends.
- Complies with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of Company business.