Human Resources Business Partner
Company: OSG USA
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
OSG USA has an opening for the Human Resources Business Partner position. The Human Resources Business Partner acts as an employee champion and change agent. You will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, provide day-to-day HR support to managers and employees, and partner with management to define and deliver world-class HR processes. Some essential functions of the position are the following:
- Administers various Human Resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assists recruitment efforts for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations; monitors career path program.
- Manages and mitigates employee grievances by ensuring plant management is creating an open forum for discussion and resolution of plant issues.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Handles employee relations, counseling and exit interviewing.
- Assists employees with policy, benefits, time and attendance, and other HR related questions and issues.