Human Resources Culture and Engagement Manager
Company: Parts Town
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Parts Town has a Human Resources Culture and Engagement Manager position open. This position will create meaningful moments of connection. You’ll design and execute people initiatives, programs, and events that bring culture to life, connect teams across the globe, and elevate the employee lifecycle. With 1000+ employees, spanning across 5+ locations and multiple time zones – you will be counted to deliver best-in-class employee experiences. Responsibilities:
- Implement and strategically develop employee initiatives, programs and events from the ground up that drive engagement and a deeper connection to our Town vision and core values.
- Analyze data from feedback channels to identify employee experience opportunities, propose initiatives, programs and/or events to increase engagement.
- Plan and execute companywide events for 1000+ employees, spanning across 5+ locations and multiple time zones. Develop a company-wide events calendar and produce events that provide meaningful experiences for employees on-site and remote.
- In partnership with Culture & Engagement Specialist, oversee existing employee programs and committees. Identify opportunities to optimize and measure existing programs.
- Keep a close eye on employee engagement and retention trends, make speedy recommendations to take action to improve.
- Creates outside-the-box initiative and ideas to enhance the employee lifecycle (from onboarding to offboarding).
- Manages several project timelines with many moving pieces in a fast paced, high growth environment.