Human Resources Manager
Company: Warrenville Public Library
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
The Warrenville Public Library has a Human Resources Manager position open. This position will provide vision and leadership for the recruitment, development and retention of a qualified and high-performing team. Implement benefit programs, process payroll and coordinate performance reviews. Counsel managers and employees on employment policies, employee development, performance management, legal compliance and best practices. Maintain personnel records and process payroll. Below lists the responsibilities of the position, for full details, click on Apply Now.
- Investigate, propose and implement employee policies and benefits. Consult and advise on interpretation and administration.
- Coordinate job postings, screen resumes/applications, interview applicants, verify qualifications, check references. Consult with managers and provide recommendations for hiring.
- Develop a process for and coordinate onboarding and separation from employment activities.
- Counsel employees and managers on employee policies and performance concerns, including performance improvement plans and resignations or terminations.
- Receive and act on employee complaints or grievances.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and best practices.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management programs.
- Receive, review, approve and manage requests for ADA accommodations, Family Medical Leave, workers compensation, unemployment and similar benefits.
- Organize and maintain employee records.
- Review and revise job descriptions as needed.
- Process employee payroll, including related transactions (IMRF, 457, etc.) and time off accruals.
- Serve as IMRF authorized agent.
- Participate as a collaborative member of the Management Team.