I-PASS Field Engagement Associate
Company: Illinois State Toll Highway Authority (Illinois Tollway)
Category: Customer Service, Sales
Type: Full Time
The Illinois Tollway seeks an I-PASS Field Engagement Associate to join their team. The I-PASS Field Engagement Associate will be responsible for engaging in outreach with patrons at local community events to further advance our tolling equity initiatives and establish beneficial relationships between the Tollway and its surrounding communities.
The I-PASS Field Engagement Associate responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with customers at local community events to promote Tollway initiatives, including but not limited to IPASS, Pay by plate and IPASS Assist programs.
- Identifying and understanding customer inquiries while providing timely resolution.
- Data tracking and analysis of customer interactions/activities to assess the effectiveness of the implemented strategies and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Increasing visibility and understanding of the Tollway equity initiatives.
- Having a continued commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion principles and practices.
- Maintaining current knowledge/understanding of I-PASS related programs to be able to communicate the benefits of the Tollway programs to our local customer base.