Company: LED Phantom
Type: Full Time
LED Phantom has an Inside Sales Rep position open. This position develops and maintain relationships with existing clients by serving their needs. Help educate the clients with products and services to ensure client satisfaction. Increase revenue by supporting the outside sales day to day activities. Responsibilities are listed below. For full details about the position, click HERE. Interested candidates may send resume to email@example.com.
- Qualify, identify, and close on new sales opportunities, in conjunction with outside sales for assigned clients (Emerging, New & Non-Managed); in conjunction with outside sales for assigned clients.
- Retain and grow (Emerging, New & Non-Managed) clients, while managing target account margins.
- Achieve assigned performance metrics … activity and results.
- Handle all inbound calls coming to Sales Dept.
- Outbound calls to dormant clients and generate interest in LPD/MES products.
- Manage Day to Day Activities such as Opportunities, Quotes, Order Entry, Product Substitution, Order Tracking, RMA’s, Invoice/Credit Memo. Requests for Catalog, Spec, IES files, Install Videos, and others.
- Build a close relationship with clients and their team by having at least 2 touches (at least 1 by the phone). Goal of these calls are to follow up and/or close on existing opportunities & quotes, work on new opportunities, ask them about their current & future projects.
- Accurately enter all sales information with detailed notes into NetSuite.
- Manage all your cases, back orders, future orders, RMAs, quotes, proposals & leads. Keep system clean and up to date.
- Resolve all client’s issues.