Company: Edward Don & Company
Category: Construction, Coordinator, Management
Type: Full Time
Edward Don and Company seeks an Installation Manager to join their team. The Installation Manager (IM) is responsible for coordinating the delivery and installation of FED projects. The IM possesses construction site skills for supervision and installation of new equipment in accordance with CD drawings. The IM is required to have the ability to travel and accept long term assignments out of town on a regular basis. Please note that 90% travel will be Monday through Friday only; there will be some weekend travel which will be minimal. Travel will be confined to North America. Responsibilities:
- Assists Project Managers with bidding projects, receiving quotations, creating Autoquote proposals, expediting orders and coordinating the delivery and installation of the equipment to projects.
- Compiles Submittal Books and Owner’s Manuals for Customers.
- Independently makes decisions relating to projects.
- Coordinates and track shipments.
- Tracks and schedules installation work.
- Coordinates and schedules demo/training start-up of equipment for new projects.
- Works with General Contractors and Sub Contractors to manage project coordination.
- Attends construction meetings as assigned.
- Submits weekly reports to Project Managers.
- Performs field dimensioning as needed.
- Maintains daily contact with FED Project Team and provides updates on assigned projects.
- Maintains positive business relationships with customers.
- Escalates installation issues appropriately.
- Supervises hood and walk-in installations.
- Supervises main equipment installation.
- Instructs and monitors trades on-site for proper connection of mechanical requirements.
- Responsibility for walk-throughs, punch-list resolution, and closeout procedures.
- Responsible for being on-site during turnover to Operations for coordination of transition issues.
- Maintains accurate and detailed project files.
- Assists in all other FED sales related activities as assigned.
- Monitors Safety Program.