Company: Innovista Health Solutions
Type: Full Time
Innovista Health Solutions is seeking an Integration Engineer. This position works closely with the IT and operational teams, internal leadership, vendor contacts and external customers. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports critical market-facing applications and data systems.
- Develops and supports the automation of data consumption, aggregation and normalization of eligibility, financial and clinical data feeds from various payer and provider partners.
- Produces datasets and reports from databases for implementation, troubleshooting, and analysis using market standard tool sets (financial, healthcare claims and clinical in nature).
- Analyzes business problems and issues using and managing data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Communicates and interacts effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Develop skillset in core technologies, expand technical and interpersonal capabilities and continually learn healthcare business competencies.
- Contributes to the technical knowledge base, documents new solutions and break/fix resolutions for team members and end users.