Internal Control Manager/Indirect Procurement
Category: Supply Chain
Type: Full Time
Chervon seeks an Internal Control Manager to join their team. The Internal Control Manager will be responsible for participation in developing and implementing the company’s procurement systems and procedures within the supply chain activities of indirect materials and services. Key responsibilities include the development and build-out of the structure for advanced organizational procurement policies and procedures. Within this scope of work, this individual will ensure effectiveness in the indirect purchasing process, identify weaknesses in current work processes and implement methods to minimize risks and enforcement of compliance. This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer and works collaboratively with individuals and teams across the organization. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement procurement policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for spend management, supplier development and oversite, category buying, contracts, vendor managed inventory and rating processes amongst others.
- Provide leadership and guidance to user departments in the procurement processes, enforcing compliance to the policies and requirements of internal controls.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective sourcing and delivery of materials, services and/or equipment to user departments.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness, quality and timely procurement and delivery of all supplier services.
- Coordinate and support user departments on supplier pre-qualification, selection and development processes, quotation and tender processes in a timely and transparent manner.
- Manage development and preparation of indirect purchase contracts and ensure all contracts renewal reviews are done on time.
- Preparing appropriate financial, analytical, and other reports.