Inventory Control Coordinator
Company: U.S. Foods
Type: Full Time
US Foods is seeking an Inventory Control Coordinator to join their team. The following are the responsibilities:
- Perform daily inventory counts and audits and provide detailed documentation of results.
- Research transactions and exceptions to derive root cause and provide resolution.
- Request, prepare, compile and retain reports and records in printed and electronic form.
- Identify products in inventory database; Identify code dates on products.
- Perform full range of Inventory Reclass/Transfer functions.
- Adhere to Company standards for Safety, product handling and Food Safety.
- Keep timecard record to ensure accurate time and attendance reporting.
- Adhere to Division Attendance Policy.
- Work in multiple environments, including office as well as ambient, refrigerated and frozen storage areas.