Inventory Control Specialist – Construction
Company: Altorfer CAT
Type: Full Time
Altorfer CAT is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist – Construction to join their team. This position is responsible for properly maintaining parts inventory at various Altorfer locations. Responsibilities:
- Utilize the Marketing Program to process, record, and submit new claims that are generated.
- Upload claims from Sequel.
- Use Sequel Queries to generate claim information requested by the Product Support Team.
- Use Sequel to generate claim information requested by Product Support Team.
- Communicate daily with the Product Support Team to ensure claims are filed properly.
- Orders and transfers product daily to fill stock requirements.
- Produce financial and parts inventory performance reports for each location and other reports for management.
- Maintains established inventory levels and customer service objectives through daily analysis of reports.
- Determines the items to be stocked and the quantities of each based on various criteria.
- Reviews surplus of parts for annual surplus returns.
- Maintains daily contact with all branches to resolve inventory and shipping order discrepancies.
- Apply price files to the dealer business system and manager daily inventory counts for all parts.
- Work with the parts, service, accounting, and IT department on any issues relating to parts inventory processes.
- Discuss issues and opportunities for improving inventory procedures.