IT Desktop Support Specialist
Company: Altorfer CAT
Type: Full Time
Altorfer CAT is currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist that will be responsible for resolving user issues, documentation, computer deployment, hardware, software and networking issues. Basic duties and qualifications:
- Working together with other Helpdesk staff, diagnosing and resolving computer problems and requests from users in a timely manner.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware, including desktops, laptops, printers, tablets and other assignments assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related course of study.
- 1-3 years of proven experience, industry certifications or degrees will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Certifications are a Plus (A+, MCP…)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/O365 and Windows operating systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with deploying desktop images and the setup of new computers.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage a constantly changing workload.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Experience with Windows 10/11 is required.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, an ability to work with others and working with a team approach.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Some local travel will be required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).