IT Project Manager & Compliance Specialist
Company: Lions Club International
Category: Compliance, IT
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International is currently looking for an IT Project Manager & Compliance Specialist to join their team and rise to the challenge of empowering service.
This position oversees all aspects of assigned internal projects within the Information Technology division and will set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress and provide status report summaries. The Project Manager also proactively communicates with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The project manager is expected to manage within the established project management policies and guidelines of PMO. Responsible for maintaining information systems controls and processes to verify that procedures are being properly followed. Assist with creation of the process, procedure and documentation for compliancy. Examine and analyze information systems operations to identify opportunities for improvement and assess risks.
Some things you will be doing:
- Manage multiple projects of significant business impact and complexity, while monitoring status and communicating project plans to all stakeholders. Projects can range from 30 days to 18 months in duration and may involve anywhere from 2 to 25 people.
- This position is responsible for managing design, development, implementation, and support of business applications to satisfy the needs of both internal and external users. This would include developing and maintaining documents regarding policies as well as assisting with the development, operation, policies and plan implementation. Experience working with various software applications.
- Develop detailed project schedules and milestones based on business objectives and timing requirements using industry-standard estimating tools Also responsible for developing project charter and managing to the scope described within.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Developers and subject matter experts to clarify and confirm deliverables and provide a smooth transition to the implementation phase.
- Manage and motivate project team members. Resolve conflict and provide performance feedback as appropriate. Lead of all phases of system development life cycle for custom software application development projects.
- Provides timely status updates to stakeholders Establish and maintain positive business relationships.