IT Sales Partner
Category: IT, Sales
Type: Full Time
Aqueity is looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to join their growing team. They are seeking a full-time business developer to drive B2B lead generation in a direct sales role. Responsibilities include:
- Find new business through direct outreach (calls, meetings, networking events, etc.) to the market in search of prospects.
- Generate leads for organizations that fit our target customer profile.
- Identify opportunities for Aqueity’s specific service offerings and products – managed IT services, cyber security services, project work and related products.
- Refine and execute Aqueity’s pursuit strategy by targeting segments (industry, company and/or individual profiles).
- Use a consultive sales methodology to connect with prospects – listening for their needs and matching Aqueity’s offerings to their business problems.
- Represent the Aqueity brand by sharing the Aqueity story and success stories like those faced by the prospect(s).
- Facilitate technical discovery, with help of sales engineering, to arrive at the right solution(s).
- Qualify opportunities and assist in the scoping process.
- Develop proposals, clarify the value proposition, and close deals.
- Collaborate with marketing, inside sales, and subject matter experts to deliver persuasive messaging.
- Maintain pipeline and manages key performance metrics including forecasting of deals.
- Work with partners and channels to map shared accounts and pursue strategic opportunities.
- Display confidence in presenting solutions to business owners and C-suite as well as interaction with all other levels of personnel.