IT Security Analyst
Company: Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is looking to add an IT Security Analyst to join their growing Information Technology team. In this new role, the IT Security Analyst will be responsible all incident investigation and remediation of alerts received from internal and managed service tools that are in use. The position will also assist in developing policies related to IT Security and ensuring necessary compliances are being met. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for validating security alerts and ensuring appropriate action is taken to mitigate.
- Ensure PCI compliance is being met and participate in yearly assessment.
- Modify or establish internal controls, process and procedures related to IT Security.
- Technical owner for internal EDR tools and primary contact for external MDR tools.
- Develop, document, and enforce standards, security procedures, and controls to ensure the integrity of on-premises and cloud systems based on industry and platform specific best practices.
- Work with appropriate Infrastructure, Data and Application teams to ensure detected vulnerabilities are tracked and remediated.
- Review reports provided by internal security tools and external MDR partner and ensure all concerns are addressed and communicated.
- Coordinate education for all staff on cybersecurity risks, policies and procedures.
- Support in the development and implementation of processes that align to PCI and frameworks such as NIST and CIS.
- Manage assigned projects and tasks, ensuring timely completion.
- Provide cybersecurity recommendations on new technologies or how to address risks.
- Partner with other team members to understand system requirements, configurations, and offer support for maintenance or enhancement of existing systems.
- Maintain documentation of assigned technology systems, processes, and components.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Provide mentorship for other members of team.