IT Services Operations Specialist
Type: Full Time
Aqueity is looking for an IT Service Operations Specialist to join their growing team. The IT Service Operations Specialist will work onsite and facilitate the fundamental operations of the help desk call center including service desk scheduling, technician training, and ticketing system standardization to provide consistent client-facing communication, acquire necessary information, and ensure support case uniformity, as well as providing critical technical escalation support. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Provides IT escalation support related to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, operating systems, and cloud services.
- Supports disaster recovery solutions.
- Provides technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Provides remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, remote services, and Citrix.
- Communicates with customers keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Displays an ability to patiently walk a user through the steps needed to address the issue.
- Quickly and correctly identifies the user’s issue or problem, recommending the most efficient solution to address the issue.
- Improves response times by contributing content to our FAQ help database.
- Creates detailed and accurate ticket documentation for incoming service requests and routes ticketing workflow to the appropriate triage teams and roles.
- Handles service desk operations including administrative work related to tickets, procedures, updating knowledge base, etc.