Company: Rana Meal Solutions
Type: Full Time
Rana Meal Solutions is seeking a janitor to join their team. The janitor/custodian is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated area’s within the manufacturing facility. The following attributes and abilities are required: Physical Stamina, Physical Dexterity, Agility, Knowledge of Chemicals and Solvents, Time Management, Attention to Detail and Ability to Work Independently. This position requires the constant monitoring of cleanliness to ensure company standards are correctly maintained. Responsibilities:
- Clean and supply designated building areas (General cleaning tasks, sweeping, mopping, garbage pick up & disposal, recycling pick up and compaction, restroom cleaning, etc).
- Perform and document routine inspection and janitorial activities.
- Adhere to recycling program and performs related tasks.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Stock and maintain janitorial supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Clean and disinfect toilets and replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels.
- Respond to urgent situations, such as spills, that require quick action.
- Mix liquids and solvents from basic materials to create effective cleaning supplies.
- Notify supervisor when major repairs, including structural issues or highly skilled tasks, are required.
- Maintain a level of security in a building, such as locking doors, storing keys, and using access codes for restricted areas and rooms.
- Perform outdoor upkeep as necessary, picking up garbage and debris, shoveling snow, and maintaining entrances and walkways.