Junior Scrum Master
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Junior Scrum Master to join their team. This person will be an internal resource responsible for helping multiple software teams achieve a high level of performance and quality. This role will plan Sprints, run Daily Stands, hold teams accountable for their work, remove obstacles, and mentor less experienced team members in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to Sentinel and its customers. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or other related field.
- 1 or more years of Scrum Master experience preferred.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making.
- A strong knowledge of Agile development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.