Laser Setup Operator
Company: Laser Technologies
Type: Full Time
Laser Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Laser Setup Operator with experience in setting up CNC Lasers. The Laser Setup Operator will be required to Safely setup, Operate and Troubleshoot CNC Lasers, in addition to read blueprints, perform setups, run parts, and maintain production. Responsibilities are listed below. Click HERE for full details about the position and instructions how to apply.
- Operate/setup the laser cutting machines and other machinery used in the production process or assist other machine operators.
- Select and set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Knowledge about shield gases used during laser cutting operation.
- Monitor fill level of bulk tank system and report reordering levels to the supervisor.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
- Knows when to stop and ask for clarification.
- Interpret and follow written instruction, sketches, schedules, drawings, and documents.