Lead Analyst, HR Analytics & Reporting – Remote
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Analyst, Data Science, Healthcare, Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Grow Your Career with ATI Physical Therapy! We are the largest physical therapy company under one brand name in the U.S., but also pride ourselves on our small-practice, family-like atmosphere.
The HCM Analytics Lead is a key position within the HRIS team. Primary focus of this position is to lead the HCM reporting efforts by analyzing large, human capital management datasets from various application sources. A successful candidate will have advanced Excel skills and be comfortable working with proprietary data. A strong candidate will also have above average visualization skills and be able to paint an executive summary through data. This position must work collaboratively across the HR function and with internal business partners to support strategic decision-making through data. Responsible for acquiring necessary data from multiple systems, building and running various modeling techniques to draw insights, preparing the results in a way that is conducive to business decision making. Flexibility for remote work schedule. #LI-Remote
- Own and optimize existing HR reporting capabilities to assist the HR organization and business through data visualization tools.
- Manipulate structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from disparate sources to provide reporting for regular production and ad hoc requests.
- Present relevant trends in clear, succinct reports to key stakeholders and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business.
- Work with HR Leadership & Business Executives to understand the data/insights needs, then develop a project plan to accomplish & standardize.
- Work with internal Analytics, IT, and Finance teams to ensure consistent approach to how we view our internal data.
- Responsible for State & Government HR Reporting i.e. Bureau of Labor, EEO-1, etc.
- Develop, maintain and optimize procedures for the metrics report generating process.
- Lead effort to improve and/or automate reporting process.
- Be familiar with labor models and labor force actions.
- Lead the diversity analytics and reporting efforts.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Incorporate external competitor & labor trends to provide additional context to our data.
- Lead for maintaining all data within Human Resources such as; Attrition data, open reqs, filled reqs, time-to-fill, recruiter capacity, diversity, survey metrics, utilization metrics, priority search updates, employee demographic data (age, diversity, tenure) key market update, and benchmarking versus external market and competitor trends.
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis as required (must be agile).