Lead Checker – Forklift Driver
Company: Graphic Packaging International
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging is seeking a Lead Checker- Forklift Driver to join their team. The person who occupies this position is responsible for coordinating the shipping of finished materials. They understand and align business operations and Shipping Department as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational objectives. Functions of the job:
- Work within and adhere to GPI’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Lead Checker is responsible for making appropriate arrangements to ship finished materials. Responsible for PIV inspection.
- Responsible for verification of Visual Management in Finishing – supply Pallets and Corrugated Trays, every hour. Remove finished foods from lead conveyor line (checking case label/sample & Batch tag inuring they match) before locating in finished goods warehouse using ZBIN3 transaction in SAP. Warehousing (relocating pallets around the warehouse to create more space, organize pallets by customer.
- Check Daily Cleaning list and complete assigned task
- Corrugated Tray Area – insure clean & organized Daily.
- Responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of work area. Is to sweep up and remove unnecessary debris.