Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: The Sheridan at Oak Brook Senior Lifestyle
Type: Full Time
The Sheridan of Oak Brook has immediate openings for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)!
- Responsible for medication administration for the Assisted Living residents in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- May be responsible for the admissions of new resident to include all admission assessments and documentation.
- Responsible for completing acute and long term care plans.
- May be responsible for clinical system tracking eg. Wounds or infection control under the direction of the director of nursing.
- Provides general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Understands roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.