Logistics Sales Support Coordinator
Company: OEC Group
Category: Sales, Transportation & Logistics
Type: Full Time
OEC Group is seeking a Logistics Sales Support Coordinator to join their team. In this position, you could potentially work a hybrid schedule. 1-5 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry, and knowledge of quoting customers, the sales cycle and CRM systems is a plus. Responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for quoting international trade lanes for existing and potential clients on services including spot rates, tenders, rate matrices, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the Account Executives and clients, and creating, organizing, and maintaining data to help provide a high level of service.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports.
- Coordinate with Account Executive(s) to generate new leads/quotations and improve/optimize their sales process.
- Develop presentations for Account Executive(s) to present to potential customers.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Support in the organization and maintenance of relationships throughout OEC Group’s portfolio.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Enter information pertaining to potential leads and current customers in the active CRM, Sugar.
- Collaborate with Operations teams on an as needed basis for alternate options, rate discrepancies, etc.