Machine Shop Supervisor
Type: Full Time
Ametek/Magnetrol is seeking a Machine Shop Supervisor to join their team. The Machine Shop Supervisor will lead, motivate, and train team of CNC & manual machinists to execute daily schedule while continuously improving quality, productivity, and efficiency to enable on-time delivery. Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage the employees on the team to meet business expectations, including conducting regular one-on-ones, setting expectations, reviewing performance, and holding associates accountable to company policies and performance standards.
- Work with Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Production Planning, and Supervisors to execute Lean process.
- Train CNC Machinists and Programmers in programming, set-up and operation, as required. Cross train staff while maintaining skills matrix.
- Establish and execute SMED, 5S, kanbans, TPM, visual triggers, etc. that enable Lean production flow philosophy.
- Build and execute daily production schedule with emphasis on 5 day outlook.
- Manage Model Shop.