Company: Bensenville Park District
Type: Full Time
The Bensenville Park District is hiring for the position of Maintenance I which will be responsible for the general maintenance of all parks grounds and facilities, and reports directly to the Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds. Likewise, the individual will have the following duties & essential job functions:
• General lawn maintenance and ornamental care
• Swimming pool and bath house maintenance
• Remove all Refuse and trash from indoor & outdoor facilities & parks
• Equipment and building painting procedures
• Performs snow and ice removal manually, with power equipment, and vehicles equipped for snow removal
• Athletic fields maintenance which include field striping, skinned ballfield grooming, field inspections, etc.
• Performs janitorial tasks which include: cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, wast removal, etc.
• Performs setting up and taking down tables/chairs and other requested equipment for activities and events
• Performs minor repair of buildings and equipment
• Safely Operates hand tools, gas powered equipment, power tools, etc.
• Works overtime as needed
• Responds to emergency situations as needed
For more information, click on this link: Bensenville Park District – Maintenance 1 (FT)
Required Forms: Bensenville Park District – Employment Application
HOURS 40 hours per week (5:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.) Sunday – Thursday
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.