Company: Graphic Packaging International
Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging has a Maintenance Mechanic position open. This position will be responsible for assembly and disassembly of paper converting equipment along with testing and debugging of mechanical/electrical devices for proper operation, that ranges from above average too difficult in complexity. Electrical Technicians understand and align business operations and Maintenance Department as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational objectives. Functions of the job:
- Work within and adhere to GPI’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Installing and repairing all electrical devices within the plant.
- Performing breakdown repairs, preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc. on all production equipment, utilities, building/grounds, etc.
- Completing parts requisitions, work orders, time sheets, in Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Electrician disassembles defective electrical equipment, replaces defective or worn parts, and reassembles equipment.
- Responsible for replacing all fuses, light sockets, bulbs and switches.
- Working independently and on teams.
- Demonstrating safe work practices.
- Use PLCs for routine troubleshooting.
- Understand and complete all associated paperwork.
- Adhere to preventative/predictive maintenance schedules.
- Read and work from mechanical and electrical blueprints.