Maintenance Mechanic/Preventative Maintenance – 3rd shift
Company: Walterscheid Powertrain Group
Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Type: Full Time
Walterscheid is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. The qualified candidate will be required to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. $1,000 bonus, benefits and PTO. Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Locates source of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing equipment.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling; using hand tools and replacing with new or repaired parts.
- Adjust functional parts using hand tools and instruments to manufacturer specifications.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques and monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking; filling out parts requisition form.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Fill out Maintenance Work Order and Preventive Maintenance Forms.
- Collect information on end of shift reports.
- Maintains continuity among team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.