Manager, Chapter & Enterprise Member Marketing
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Management, Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is seeking a polished professional with strong project management skills to manage the recruitment and retention of AAP chapter and enterprise membership activities. This role will develop and implement recruitment, retention, and recapture strategies. Some tasks include:
- Create and implement overarching traditional and digital strategies (recruitment, retention, and recapturing) that includes direct mail, display, marketing automation, social, search engine marketing (SEM), display and other channels that influence differentiated performance, drive lead generation and engagement/revenue for chapters and enterprise membership.
- Interpret analytics results, assess campaign effectiveness, and adapt campaigns to achieve goals.
- Work with Membership Data Analyst to establish measurable, achievable goals for recruitment, retention, and recapturing chapter members and enterprise programs and provide consistent reporting and dashboards. Monitor site traffic, conversion rates, bounce rates, site speed, etc. through Google Analytics and work with appropriate staff to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to develop plans and processes for optimal chapter and enterprise marketing support.
- Create recruitment and retention collateral for Chapters, as needed.
- Implement communications to members at all institutional membership programs including through the website, collaboration site, and emails.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage the ongoing development of the Enterprise Membership program, identify opportunities for improvement, maintain contacts, and handle lead generation.
- Serve as liaison between marketing and the business for member-impacting enterprise membership and chapter projects where communications strategies are needed.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product marketing, affinity, and licensing) to understand their respective expansion plans and work those into communication strategies.
- Represent the AAP at the National Conference & Exhibition, the Leadership Conference, district and chapter meetings, various booth shows, and other meetings as needed. Create membership data reports to present at these meetings as needed.
- Work with internal stakeholders to increase internal and external awareness/visibility of the Enterprise Membership Program (webpage buildout, seo, social, etc.).
- Drive the annual strategic planning process, including the discussions around budget and business priorities.