Type: Full Time
Teledyne is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. The position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to team effort by assisting as needed.
- Entering BOMs and creating production routings in our MRP system.
- Supports production and provides technical knowledge for the successful completion of products in compliance with Engineering drawings and quality standards.
- Writing connector assembly instructions from vendor information and input from personnel on the floor.
- Produce complete design packages including 3D files or 2D drawings, including developing/reviewing/revising technical documents in support of manufacturing processes.
- Troubleshooting and gathering data, consulting with other engineers to solve issues that arise on the production floor. Support production team to resolve technical issues.
- Entering markers into Labelmark software and operating marker printers.
- Recommend and implement process improvements that will enhance manufacturing, quality and reduce cost of parts and assemblies.
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods.