Manufacturing Process Engineer
Category: Engineering / Drafting, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
Teledyne has a Manufacturing Process Engineer position open. This position develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following below, or click HERE for full details about the position and instructions how to apply.
- Contributing to team effort by assisting as needed.
- Entering BOMs and creating production routings in our MRP system.
- Supports production and provides technical knowledge for the successful completion of products in compliance with Engineering drawings and quality standards.
- Writing connector assembly instructions from vendor information and input from personnel on the floor.
- Produce complete design packages including 3D files or 2D drawings, including developing/reviewing/revising technical documents in support of manufacturing processes.
- Troubleshooting and gathering data, consulting with other engineers to solve issues that arise on the production floor. Support production team to resolve technical issues.
- Entering markers into Labelmark software and operating marker printers.
- Recommend and implement process improvements that will enhance manufacturing, quality and reduce cost of parts and assemblies.
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods.