Market Segment Manager
Category: Business, Marketing
Type: Full Time
Hendrickson is searching for a Market Segment Manager to join their Truck Commercial Vehicles Systems division. This individual will be responsible for segment product planning, strategy, objectives, development, launch, and support for assigned product lines. Some other responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and execution of the annual business & marketing plan for assigned segment & associated product lines.
- Active member of assigned product development program teams, responsible for completing all marketing and phase exit deliverables.
- Responsible for creating pricing strategy for new products or customers, complete price change requests including support information to define strategy & confirm pricing.
- Develop and manage the timing and implementation of detailed market and sales plans to support new products.
- Develop and communicate marketing strategies to support segment / product sales objectives.
- Maintain regular contact with the Sales Organization (OEM & Field), keeping them up to date on new announcements, providing support materials and emphasizing key areas of focus to support sales objectives.
- Manage production of all sales support materials, advertising, and promotion plans for assigned segment / product lines.
- Support assigned products at trade shows, provide input to marketing communications team on priorities and key messages for each show.
- Responsible for competitive intelligence gathering and analysis for designated product line.
- Responsible for developing and presenting business cases for new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with OEM customer counterparts.
- Participate in product planning meetings with OEM customers.
- Responsible for managing department budget for assigned segment / product lines.
- Ensure website is up to date with current product information. Promote use of social media channels.
- Manage the development and analysis of market surveys to discover concerns, opportunities, and to define improvement needs.