Marketing Account Lead
Company: Lions Club International
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International has a Marketing Account Lead position open. The account lead is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs that support Lions International initiatives. Under the direction of the account & marketing strategy department manager, this person will serve as the point of contact for assigned accounts to lead strategic planning and project management of marketing initiatives. The account lead is responsible for the setup, management, and coordination of multi-channel marketing campaigns to meet organizational objectives. This position will work closely with marketing division colleagues to ensure marketing strategy properly guides creative development and campaign execution. What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned marketing programs and division accounts.
- Assist with executing marketing plans that support and promote the business goals of assigned areas (e.g., Lions International Strategic Plan, Convention, Service Activities, Leadership Development, Membership, etc.).
- Lead the annual marketing planning process for Marketing division-led programs and other divisions. This includes identifying the right mix of digital and traditional marketing channels to translate priorities into actionable solutions.
- Manage projects and teams to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget; responsible for ensuring marketing achieves milestones within scope, schedule, and budget (cost).
- Develop project plans and briefs, lead status meetings and maintain production schedules using in-house project management technology.
- Work with an assigned Creative Lead to coordinate creative plans and allocate creative resources.
- Gain cross-functional alignment with other teams and departments.
- Communicate and report project status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with brand & creative team manager and account & marketing strategy department manager to negotiate and resolve any conflicts due to resourcing, prioritization, scheduling, changes, etc.
- Cultivate positive communication between departments in the Marketing division.
- Develop best practices, refine division processes, mentor and coach associate team members, as needed.
- Lead RFP processes and manage agency and vendor teams, as needed.