Marketing & Communication Specialist
Category: Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
The Marketing and Communications Specialist develops and supports communications and brand strategies that contribute to long-term profitable growth for the company. This individual coordinates the company’s internal and external communications output, ensuring the message is consistent and engaging in order to propel REMPREX’s image.
Additionally, this role provides support to the REMPREX sales team by creating sales materials. While the Marketing and Communications Specialist does not have direct responsibilities for selling, this employee’s work contributes to good customer relationships and enhances the sales team’s ability to sell. This role reports to the Chief Solutions Officer.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist performs the following duties and tasks:
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop, write, and edit sales materials, including proposals, presentations, case studies, and brochures
· Develop content for and manage the company’s channels, including social media platforms and websites
· Work with internal stakeholders to modify and finalize statements of work, contracts, and other order definition documents
· Gather product requirements, technical specifications, and value proposition for new and evolving products and integrate them into marketing materials
· Maintain brand integrity and oversee creative and implementation plans across advertising, trade shows, presentations, video development, product design, and all other internal and external communication
· Project manage all marketing efforts, including print, digital, and multimedia collateral, branding, and website development
· Track and report on performance of marketing platforms, such as website, social media and other digital platforms.
· Support the development of corporate communications, including company-wide notices, press releases, and leadership messages