Material Handler Lead Inbound 3PM-11:30PM
Company: RJW Logistics Group
Type: Full Time
RJW Logistics Group is seeking a Material Handler Lead Inbound to join their team. This position will maintain warehouse area with orderly stacking and good housekeeping; ensure all shipments are correctly staged, checked, and loaded properly; perform duties to provide material handling services for warehouse shipping and receiving handling activities. Ensure that Material Handlers are operating forklift and walkies safety at all times following all safety policies and procedures. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly receive, unload, move, and tag incoming parts and equipment.
- Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management Systems).
Knowledge of QMS (Quality Management Systems) and Lean Warehousing.
Experience operating material handling equipment and using an RF scanner.
- Pull and stage parts for production and complete requisitions for parts shortages.
- Collect and properly package inventory and purchased items needing shipment.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies while using lifting devices (forklifts and scissor lifts) and clean initiative standards.
- Learn day to day warehouse operations.
- Verify orders are complete and accurate.
- Pick each customer order in the most effective manner possible to minimize shipping costs and insure product safety.