Medical Sales Intern
Company: Pure Processing
Category: Internship, Sales
Type: Full Time
Pure Processing has a Medical Sales Intern position open. The medical sales intern is responsible for outbound prospecting, reporting and the execution of sales projects to drive sales in key market categories. They may also visit hospitals and medical centers to perform preventative maintenance, education, and customer service requests. Salary: $16/hourly + Summer Hour Friday’s. Job responsibilities are listed below. Click HERE for full details about the position and contact information to apply.
- Uses lead generation tools like HubSpot and LinkedIn to research and prospect new business.
- Assists in daily quoting and pipeline maintenance for sales force.
- Calls into defined territory to generate new opportunities for sales teams.
- Shadows sales teams on consultation calls, taking notes and updating sales opportunities in Salesforce.
- Generates and manages reporting for sales teams.
- May go to hospital/medical facilities to maintenance or service product.