Medical Sales Support Specialist
Company: Pure Processing
Type: Full Time
The Medical Sales Support Specialist is responsible for day-to-day customer service, sales support, reporting, and purchase order processing. May also have light sales-related responsibilities, including quoting, opportunity management, and in-servicing customer accounts. Essential functions are listed below. Click HERE for full details and instructions to apply.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, and in person to provide support and information on all products and services.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate sales staff.
- Takes customer orders over the phone and processes customer PO’s; will also assist in clearing up backorders, and sending confirmations to customers.
- May assist in billing & receiving tasks.
- Assists sales teams with quoting and opportunity management.
- Send data reports and analytics to sales teams, and manages dashboards and reports in Salesforce.
- Operates as Salesforce administrator and keeps system clean and organized: sources new programs and applications, implements new procedures and provides ongoing training for CRM.
- Assists in executing sales campaigns and marketing projects.
- May in-service customers on products and technical knowledge, either virtually or on-site•May periodically attend vendor fairs or trade shows are required.